Pencil, paper, colors & my creations

The angel in you

We don't need a godly figure with a pair of wings to help us out with every other situation. Just kill the demons inside - the fear, the lust, jealousy, hatred and whatsoever passively affects us. Kill'em all with kindness. The shining angel will eventually come out. The idea is to - "Find the angel in you".





A dash of togetherness in this emptiness

Sometimes all this emptiness around me becomes too palpable as if I could reach out and touch it for real, hear its silence, feel its black nothingness. But being with you is like a dash of togetherness, even in this emptiness. It invades my spirit and makes me fight to stay alive. 





When I look at you
When I find no way around, I see my home in you. That smile is enough to keep me alive. Your eyes speak an eternal language of love, and it feels soo real. When I look at you, the whole world disappears.





"Her"


What's in the look? Love her for the insane work ethics, her unstoppable ambition, and her ridiculously dope soul.



Shiv & Sati - The man & the wife

"Why do you smoke so much?"

"Why are you always high?"

"You would die if you go on like this"

Sati sounded worried.

"It helps me forget the sorrows of my children"


Shiva acclaimed, taking another puff..



Shiva 


Shiva is beside me, before me, behind me, within me, above me..



Devi Durga


Devi Durga - She can tear apart any problem and yet be calm as an ocean.





The better-half


The better-half - Love thy self 



Shiva - The soul


Shiva, my soul, my sunshine, you are all I have in every bits and piece. 



Shiv & Sati - A divine love story


Shiv & Sati - A divine love story which ended at the beginning and started at the ending, as true love never ends.



The goddess


Being brave enough to just be unapologetic for who you are, that's a goddess. 




Popular posts from this blog

Why You Should Say No To Long Working Hours?

Trends in Indian Residential Real Estate Post RERA & GST Scenario

Diligently Designed Spaces (In Residential Buildings)